Here’s The Last Marketing Blog You’Ll Ever Need To Read In 2020
Offering value to consumers should be a key focus of your 2020 digital marketing strategy. Here are the top 5 digital marketing strategies for 2020…and beyond.
When I say personalized messaging, I don’t mean merely addressing the consumer by their first name.I mean you must understand what kind of content consumers want, and match your messaging to reflect that. For example, say you’re running this escape room in Huntington Beach.
When you create your marketing material, questions you must ask yourself are:
- What is the client demographic?
- What kind of content would they want?
- Would they be interested in a specific escape room theme?
And that should be the basis of your marketing content strategy. And this brings us to…
If you’re going to go for personalized content, you can’t do it via guesswork.You need to be guided by data. There is another advantage to data-driven marketing. It helps you get the best rates possible for your marketing spend, particularly your digital ad bids. Now, some data is available, for free, from platforms like Google and Facebook. If you find you need some other kind of data, or that you need more granular data, you should go for…
Original data research
Investing in original research to get more, and better, data for guiding your marketing has been a top bet of marketers for almost a decade.
And, why not?
- Data-rich content will easily earn you links from reputable websites.
- This in turn will lead to your content getting noticed, clicked on, and shared across social media.
Leading to a high SEO profile, and credibility score for your business.The best way to make your data research work for you is to apply it to long-form content (typically, content with a word count higher than 4000) with graphics. Remember, your content doesn’t have to reveal something absolutely new. A new take, a different angle or analysis of existing information could prove just as useful in attracting publishers’ and the public’s attention.
Keep your content fresh
Look through the blog of this Chicago escape room.It takes care to keep the blog updated with fresh and relevant content. Constantly updating your content reveals you to be an active and efficient business owner, boosting your business profile.
Updating old content
And not only adding new content.Sometimes, updating old content can prove worthwhile, bringing back old fans, and sending a new update to your followers.
How to update old content?
- Reformat it.
- Add a few new links.
- Add relevant, current material.
- Try to include a quote or an endorsement from a high authority source
Simple fixes like these can boost your SEO profile considerably.
Offer guest blogging opportunities
Ask people to create content for you.This makes for a win-win situation.
- There are bloggers out there who can create killer content. You can provide a market for them.
- Their content can impress readers, boosting your business profile and credibility.
This kind of blogging can bring in both organic traffic and leads for your business.
To sum up, the 5 top digital marketing strategies for 2020 are
- Personalized messaging
- Data-driven messaging
- Original data research
- Adding fresh content and updating old content
- Offering guest blogging opportunities