landing page is a single web page that appears when a potential customer clicks
on an ad or a search engine result link. In the world of digital marketing,
your landing page is the most crucial aspect. It must be simple enough to go
through and should be attractive as well as convincing as well. Every visitor
won’t be buying but your leads will increase and with that, you will definitely
see boost the overall sales. In fact most professional website
designing and development companies in Delhi only get conversion by landing pages.
Despite its length, the purpose of a landing page is to persuade the person reading it to take an action. And because it’s normally easier said than done, here are a few points that should assist you to design landing pages that perform better.
Get your point across instantly: The Internet is a place of uncertainty. Yes, business and opportunities are really high. Although if you go by statistics you will find, about 4 % of the total website visitors buy products or services. You have to work hard to work on the rest 96% by convincing your visitors through the website’s landing page. When a user drop-in, they should know why they MUST buy from you and what are the advantages they will get. Your website should reflect the value clearly to the audience.
Use attractive headlines: You have only a few seconds to make a lasting impression on your visitors so they can buy and continue doing so. A clear and compelling headline can influence your visitors’ decision-making abilities. However, you must analyse your sales pattern to see if the headline is working or not. It is not expected that every headline will bring in great results. This is the reason you must take assistance from a professional website designing company to make the best out of your website. They have an ample amount of expertise to build a headline that draws customer attention and sales.
Call-to-Actions: More than 90% of visitors who read your headline also read your Call-to-Action copy. Personalized CTAs convert 42% more visitors into leads. According to Copyblogger, making CTAs look like buttons created a 45% boost in clicks. There are many proven facts out there available to prove the cruciality of CTA. And thus you must invest a good amount of your resource while designing your call to action button so that it can compel users to buy.
Use Shorter forms: With an increasing number of online crime and identity theft, users are scared to put too much information on the web. This is the reason you should not ask for a lot of things to fill out the forms. Design them purposely to look like a shorter even if they are not. Only ask about permission which is necessary.
Color Scheme: Colour does play a crucial role to set up your visitor’s mood. We have seen many website designing companies don’t use different colour variations to draw more attention to the website. Fortunately, we take into account every single thing. We make use of colours that represent a brand’s appealing and trustworthiness which translates into more sales.
There are many other design aspects out there that play a crucial role to boost the overall conversion rate and business revenue. And to get the best out of your website, you must take help from the professional website development company. Now, if you are living in India, then you are in luck because one of the best website designing companies in Delhi is here to assist in building the best website for you. If you are situated outside, don’t worry. We can work for you as well. Find here more information.
Also read : Best Web Design Trends for 2020