We believe that you are here because you are seeking a solution for an aggravated case of neck pain. Enduring this hardship basically entails a dramatic decrease in quality of life. Neck pain will impede you from performing the simplest of tasks, causing you to fail in aspects of both your personal and professional life.
However, this issue does not have to be an everlasting dread for you. Not at all and quite the contrary, it can be resolved with a simple trip to your local chiropractor’s office.
These trained professionals will provide you with the necessary neck pain treatment in Hollywood, so that you may go back to your optimum self. For that reason, we invite you to join us throughout this article, so that you may gain the necessary insight regarding the benefits of chiropractic care for your neck pain, and what it is exactly that could be triggering that pesky discomfort.
Causes and Symptoms of Neck Pain
Let’s start with the fact that neck pain is a result of an underlying condition or cause. Following that pattern, you may be surprised to know that several factors including age, injury, or illness will trigger recurring neck discomfort.
Age-related causes come into the picture when we pass a specific threshold. The truth of the matter is that after we reach a certain age, our bodies will not react or perform in the same manner in which they did when we were younger. Our joints surrounding the neck area, as well as the spinal vertebrae, suffer a lifelong “wear and tear” that diminishes our vigor but increases our pain.
Neck pain due to injury is quite common in instances of various personal accidents, sports injuries, and repetitive incorrect movements or posturing. These circumstances can prove to be extremely dangerous if left untreated since it is likely that lack of treatment will result in chronic pain. Lack of mobility and stiffness will play a huge role in decreasing your quality of life.
Furthermore, the following underlying illnesses manage to inhibit a great amount of neck pain. These include:
- Neck disc degeneration
Symptoms of neck pain include:
- Sharp pain:Could be located in the lower neck area and could feel like a stabbing or stinging sensation.
- General soreness: This discomfort is typically sustained in a broader area or region around the neck. It tends to be defined as a tender or achy discomfort, but not sharp.
- Radicular pain: Can radiate along a nerve ending ranging from the neck, shoulder, and then the arm. The intensity can vary and it is categorized as a nerve pain that extolls burning sensations.
- Cervical radiculopathy: entail neurological differences including poor reflexes, lack of strength, stiffness.
The cost-effectiveness ratio regarding chiropractic care is exemplified in the advantage of it being able to identify the immediate cause of your pain, instead of going around in ambiguous circles. This is a complementary and alternative form of medicine that gets straight to business, saving you time, pain, and money.
A chiropractor’s main goal will be to address and pinpoint any of the above mentioned underlying causes and thus proceed to quickly and effectively treat them. That means that no uncertain or general invasive surgeries will be required, as well as avoiding the need to consume potent prescription drugs to lessen your pain.
This isn’t about alleviating your pain but instead, it is about getting rid of it so that you can go back to your usual, healthy self. The following chiropractic treatments designated for neck pain are the following:
- Chiropractic neck adjustments, also commonly known as cervical manipulations, loosen up the joints of the cervical vertebrae within the neck area. This technique will reduce the level of pain caused by pinched nerves, muscle spasms, or strains.
- Chiropractors use their hands to force the neck and place the vertebrae back into alignment, combatting the effects of posture and corresponding underlying conditions.
- Spinal manipulations are also utilized in order to release possible accumulated pressure from aggravated nerves and misaligned vertebrae. Remember, even the slightest malformation can cause great amounts of pain.
Now that you are more informed on the types of neck pain, and how chiropractic care can be of benefit to your ailments, we hope that you will opt to seek neck pain treatment in Hollywood as soon as possible. There is no need to live in constant frustration, seek a session and see how your life improves tenfold!