We can’t trust on you if you say that you’ve not watched Training Day, Hitch, Trust the Man, Ghost Rider and Girls in Progress. These are some of the best Hollywood movies in which Eva Mendes has starred and portrayed her acting skills. One of the finest actresses, singers and models, Eva Mendes is popularly known for her skills and beauty. The career of Mendes began quite serendipitously. Once she posed for some photographs for her neighbour’s portfolio. As her neighbour presented his collection to his manager, he asked about the girl in the photo and Mendes went into films like this. She started with some advertisements and then landed in some music videos like Will Smith’s Miami and Aerosmith’s Hole in My Soul.
The early life of Eva Mendes
Eva Mendes was born on 5 March 1974 to a Cuban family in Miami, Florida. Her parents got separated during her childhood and she was raised by her mother in the Silverlake area of Los Angeles. She studied in Herbert Hoover High School in Glendale till graduation in 1992. She also studied marketing at California State University, Northridge. She left her studies to chase her dreams and started pursuing her acting classes under the guidance of a professional artist, Ivana Chubbuck.
After acting alongside Denzel Washington in Training Day in 2001, her film career got a boost. She has also starred several other films including Stuck On You released in 2003 and Hitch 2005. Eva’s lovely and charming looks have also been recognized by favourite magazines like People and Maxim. Mendes has performed important roles in commercials for companies including Calvin Klein and Revlon, in addition to acting in movies.
The career of Eva Mendes
- Profession: Actress, Model, Businesswoman, Singer and Fashion Designer
- First Movie – Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror
- Known For: Movies like Ghost Rider, 2 Fast 2 Furious, Last Night, Hitch and Training Day.
- TV Show: ER
- Net Worth: USD $15 million approx.
- Brand Endorsements: Reebok EasyTone, Cocio chocolate milk, Cartier jewellery, Pantene, Magnum ice-cream, Revlon, Calvin-Klein, Thierry Mugler, Campari apéritif, Morgan clothes and Peek & Cloppenburg.
Family of Eva Mendes
- Father: Juan Carlos Mendez
- Mother: Eva Perez Suarez
- Brother(s): Juan Carlos Mendez, Carlo Mendez.
- Sister(s): Janet Mendes
- Husband/Boyfriend: Ryan Gosling
- Children: 2 Daughters (Amada Lee Gosling and Esmeralda Amada Gosling)
- Ex-Boyfriends- George Augusto Gargurevich and Jason Sudeikis
Eva Mendes age, bio, body statistics and more….
- Real Name: Eva de la Caridad Méndez
- Nickname – Eva
- Birth Date: 5 March 1974
- Birth Place: Miami, Florida, United States
- Height: 1.68 m, 168 cm or 5ft 5in
- Weight: 58 kg
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
- Marital Status: Married
- Sun Sign: Pisces
- Race / Ethnicity: Hispanic
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Measurements: 35-25-36
- Dress Size: 8 (US) or 40 (EU)
- Shoe Size: 9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
- Religion: Christianity
Facts about Eva Mendes
- Her favourite holiday destination is The Amalfi Coast, Italy.
- She can speak Spanish
- Her favourite singer is Jennifer Lopez
- At one time Eva considered becoming a Catholic Nun
- She made her presence in Hollywood after her amazing acting in Training Day
- She was one of the top 99 most desirable women.
- She was raised a Roman Catholic
- Her acting career started when her neighbour’s manager saw her photo
- During the early days of her career, her voice was dubbed
- She launched her own fashion line, Eva by Eva Mendes.