The word Versace certainly belongs to fashion and luxury. The company was founded by Gianni Versace and has changed the definition of fashion for the world. His sister Donatella Versace, after Gianni’s early death, took over the company and turned it into a multibillion-dollar brand. Allegra Versace is the daughter of Donatella Versace, who turned “Versace” into a big brand. Today we are going to discuss who Allegra Versace is and why is she so famous.
Who is Allegra Versace?
Born on 30 June 1986, Allegra Versace Beck is an Italian heiress and socialite. She is the daughter of very famous Italian fashion designer Donatella Versace and American ex-fashion model Paul Beck. Because of her connection to the Versace family, she uses Versace in her last name. Allegra sees Versace in her name as a burden. Allegra was introduced to a magnificent upbringing, coming from one of the richest families in all of Italy. Her mother was a fashion designer and since she was a child, Allegra was brought to fashion shows. When she was only two days old she had already made her first appearance in a fashion show. When she grew up, fashion business didn’t impress her. She began to take dance lessons in Salsa before she reached kindergarten school and was 9 years old when she became a taught performer.
Since 2011, Allegra Versace has been the director of Gianni Versace. Daniel is her younger brother and she is the niece of fashion designer Gianni Versace. She was an academic girl and went to the prestigious schools Sir James Henderson in Milan and Brown University in the United States. At UCLA, she studied French, art history and theater. She likes to keep her life private, but it’s not possible because she belongs to one of the richest families in the world. From his uncle Gianni, she inherited 50% stake Gianni Versace S.p.A, which makes her a billionaire.
Allegra Versace Bio
- Full Name – Allegra Versace Beck
- Birth Date – June 30, 1986
- Birth Place – Milan, Italy
- Nationality – Italian
- Net Worth – $900 million
- Profession – Heiress, Businesswoman, Socialite, model
- Father’s Name – Paul Beck
- Mother’s Name – Donatella Versace
- Siblings – Brother – Daniel Versace
- Zodiac Sign – Cancer
- Height – 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight – 50Kg
- Hair Color – Blonde
- Eye Color – Green
- Build – Slim
- Marital Status – Single
Facts about Allegra Versace
- She suffered from an eating disorder called anorexia and due to this, she struggled with the problem of weight gain.
- She is the owner of 50% of Versace’s fashion empire and wealth.
- when she was just 18, she got the 50% ownership of Versace
- Due to her low self-esteem, she doesn’t like to see herself in photographs.
- Nowadays, she’s rarely seen in public
- She hates being a celebrity and she admitted that when she was seen at the 2016 Met Gala with her mother Donatella.
- She has dual citizenship of Italy and the US.